Thursday, March 4, 2010

My favorites right now

So here are some of my favorites things this week. Not in any particular order.


http://tacolu.com/ This place has rockin' taco's and killer margaritas!! If you're in Jacksonville be sure to check them out and ask for the House Margarita but upgrade the tequila to the Hornitos Reposado! Tacolu is kid friendly and offers a kids menu with choices like a chicken quesadilla, beef or chicken taco, fish sticks, and taquitos. Our favorite taco's are the Bangin' Shrimp taco that has Asian style fried shrimp served with cabbage & a spicy sauce and the Chingona Chicken taco that has a spicy verde sauce on it. Homemade corn tortilla's and chips made daily. Love the salsa, it's homemade too! Go early they get super busy.





<----This stuff ! I was tired of washing our (hubby and I) workout clothes only to put them on and find out they still had plenty of stink on em'. Finally our local Publix started to carry this and I happily brought it home to try. Score! No more stink.




Pink toes!!! "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright!" You'll have to excuse my ugly toes, they look better from way up here. You're just going to have to imagine I have perfect little piggies. Sorry they're crooked but both small toes have been broken. I swear from far away they look really pretty and the pink just makes me feel so girly!



Orange Kitty! Every time I look kitty I smile. I can't help it. She's so loved by my little "cookie"! There is not a night that she doesn't sleep with her. She has gone on every trip with cookie. She's been in a car, plane, and cruise ship. She's gone from one coast to another, has been spotted with Minnie Mouse, in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, and even in Mexico! When I look at Kitty I'm looking at memories.



It will always be these guys -------->>>>>
My favorite people in the whole world! They are what makes my world go round, my heart skip a beat, and my home feel like a home. I couldn't imagine life without them.





Last but not least...... drum roll please..... McDonald's Egg McMuffin!!!! I love this little breakfast sandwich. It's full of warm yummy goodness and it pretty much covers everything you need for breakfast. I've even become fond of McDonald's coffee.

So what are your favorites this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment